Sanjay Dass brings you the Friday edition of The late night show, with all the latest sounds on the Bollywood, Bhangra and Desi Urban/ R& B scenes.
If you were on a desert island and could only have 3 things, what would they be?
- My phone, macbook and speakers (loud ones!)
Favourite childhood memory?
- Recieving a letter through the post saying I had won a competition I entered, I won a family holiday to Pontins. I was so pleased, I was even in the local newspaper!
Who’s the person you would like to meet most and why?
- Meeting the Queen would be on the money! She reminds me of my Nanni lol.
What always puts a smile on your face?
If you could be a judge on any Indian reality tv show which one would it be and why?
-I don’t watch indian reality tv shows, sorry! If I had to choose though, it would be the Indian X Factor (does that even exist?)
What’s your guilty pleasure?
- Hands down, it has to be chocolate.
Do you have an odd talent?
- Yes, I’m a radio presenter!
What would you spend £1000 on?
- A holiday to New York, the most amazing city in the world.
What’s your favourite drink?
- Soft drink or alcoholic? If its a soft drink i would say Rubicon mango ( I have such a sweet tooth) As for alcoholic, well, where do we start?! My favourite is probably Jonnie Walker Double Black or Disserano.
If Bollywood made a film of your life, which actor/actress would you want to play you?
- Hmm thats a toughie! Well it has to be someone who shares similar traits to myself, so they would have to be dashing and handsome! So I pick Hrithik Roshan.
Which super power would you like to have?
-I would love to be able to fly (I have dreams that I can you know!)
What book should everyone read?
-I need to read more, I listen to too much music to read.
If you were a superhero, what would your name be?
Favourite flavour of ice cream?
Favourite thing to eat for breakfast?
- Aloo wale parathe with dhai, oh yes!
Favourite meal to eat?
Do you prefer white or brown bread?
- Neither, I prefer wholemeal
Who’s the last person you called?
- My Dad
- Friday - 10:00 pm - 1:00 am