DJ Aashiqui will romance you through three hours of the very best romantic tracks. Love is definitely in the airwaves! Share your love stories and views.
About DJ Aashiqui:
If you were on a desert island and could only have 3 things what would they be?
- My family, a mansion( fully kitted out with furniture, food, clothes etc.) and a helicopter/ yacht/ collection of super cars.
Favourite childhood memory?
-My Grandfather and his pigeons
Who’s the person you would most like to meet and why?
- My Grandad and Grandma as my Grandad passed away before i was born and my Grandma after i was born.
What always puts a smile on your face?
Hey! Didn’t you know my middle name’s ‘Smiler’? If anything i’m the one who puts a smile on other people’s faces…they call me the ‘rounki banda’ of the family!
If you could be a judge on any Indian reality tv show which one would it be and why?
- India’s Got Talent -as there’s no age limit for contestants, singing, music, dance, impersonation, puppetry and illusion are all common areas of talent; any talent is allowed to compete. My plus factor i have a bit of Simon Cowells glint (wink wink)!
What’s your guilty pleasure?
-Sandals/ Shoes & strawberries and cream.
Do you have an odd talent?
- Not that I know of?
What would you spend £1000 on?
The latest gadgets and my favourite charities
What’s your favourite drink?
If Bollywood made a film of your life which actor/ actress would you want to play you?
- Sonakshi Sinha
Which super power would you like to have?
What book should everyone read?
- Marriage material by Sathnam Sanghera
Favourite flavour of ice cream?
Favourite thing to eat for breakfast?
- Egg and toast
Favourite meal to eat?
- steak with mashed potatoes and vegetables.
Do you prefer white or brown bread?
Who’s the last person you called?
Which Radio XL presenter would you most like to co host one show with?
- Sunday - 10:00 pm - 1:00 am