The daily Navrang show with Manjit Rai is an essential for anyone who loves poetry, recipes, desi health tips and an all round general chit chat, and who said the music stops here? Enjoy a great selection of Punjabi and Bollywood classics from Gurdas Maan to Malkit Singh with a few modern songs mixed in.
If you were on a desert island and could only have 3 things what would they be?
- Water, Glasses and food.
Favourite childhood memory?
- School plays
Who’s the person you would most like to meet and why?
- Barack Obama – he’s inteligent and inspirational
What always puts a smile on your face?
If you could be a judge on any Indian reality tv show, which one would it be and why?
- Sa Re Ga Ma Pa, I love music
What’s your guilty pleasure?
- Indian sweets
Do you have an odd talent?
What would spend £1000 on?
What’s your favourite drink?
- Fresh juice, early in the morning.
If Bollywood made a film of ypur life what actor/actress would you want to play you?
- Madhuri Dixit
Which superpower would you like to have?
What book should everyone read?
- Laughter is the best Medicine
Favourite flavour of ice cream?
Favourite thing to eat for breakfast?
- Brown bread toast with jam
- Curry chawal and roti
Do you prefer white or brown bread?
Who was the last person you called?
- My Nephew
Which Radio XL presenter would you most like to co host one show with?
- Sam Sagoo
- Monday - 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Tuesday - 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Wednesday - 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Thursday - 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Friday - 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm